Here are the kids playing with Maddy's rocking golden retriever. (Yes, you read that right. Not horse, but golden retriever.) Aren't they cute?
Jasper's not walking yet, but he does a great job standing.
Rub-a-dub-dub two cuties in a tub.
University of Washington classes of 2028 and 2029. Go Huskies! Cute, huh?
Rub-a-dub-dub two cuties in a tub.
Apparently, Maddy had a brief moment of modesty.
All modesty gone, Maddy decided Jasper needed his hair washed. From the look on his face, it seems he wasn't too sure about this.
All modesty gone, Maddy decided Jasper needed his hair washed. From the look on his face, it seems he wasn't too sure about this.
Don't they look like an old married couple already? Kind of like those scenes in When Harry Met Sally where the married couples are talking about how they met.
Jasper: "The first time I laid eyes on her, she was so darn beautiful I just drooled like a baby."







1 comment:
So precious, I love it!
Post a Comment