Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moving up from the Kiddie Pool

We took Jasper to the pool at the Covington Aquatic Center to see how he reacted in their "really big bathtub". We figured one step into the moderately warm pool and he could be in tears, but he seemed to like it and we stayed about 20 minutes.

One of the cutest items is his tiny little bathing suit.





All bundled up for an autumn walk.

4 comments:

Sean and Mic said...

ADORABLE!!! I cannot beleive how big he is getting. And so handsome.
-Auntie Michelle

Sean and Mic said...

Ohhh, had to leave another comment, because the word verification that came up was "chubsi"- and it just cracked me up!!!

Julie SB said...

So great. I haven't checked in a long while. You look wonderful. I hope the fall is treating all three of you well. Once all three babies can all sit up we should have another play date.

cosimoandmilo said...

Rick-

Where's your G-string?
Jasper looks like he is getting bigger by the minute! CUTE kid!

Vince-